Account Executive - Full-time
Saturdays is looking for an experienced Account Executive, specializing in men’s apparel, accessories, and footwear to join our team. This full-time position at our main office in NYC will report directly to our Director of Sales.
- Identifying, opening, and managing department stores, boutiques and e-commerce sites (both domestic and international)
- Create and achieve targeted seasonal and annual sales goals
- Market preparation: Logistical details, booking and confirming showroom appointments for domestic and international customers visiting our NYC or Paris showrooms
- Process orders and work with customer service to see all units are allocated & invoiced
- Regular visits to department stores & specialty accounts to perform product knowledge seminars, ensure visual merchandising standards, and to promote brand awareness and worldwide strategy
- Update style selling reports and share information with team; use information to recommend recuts and updates to merchandising team.
- Assist the Finance department with invoice, debit and credit note queries
- Respond to client requests for images, product knowledge, and/or visual merchandising packets
- Communicate changes in production and cancellations to client base
- Manage, under supervision of the Sales Director, wholesale advertising co-op, client discounts, sales incentive contests, returns, reorders and product swaps
- A minimum of 4 years of account management and/or sales experience within men’s contemporary, accessories, and footwear is required.
- Existing relationships with international and domestic major and specialty accounts.
- College or University Degree
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point and RLM Apparel Software or similar ERP software
- Excellent communication and retail math skills, a professional disposition
- Must have a keen eye for design and creativity, exceptional operational, organizational and follow-up skills, and strong analytical and decision-making capabilities
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of working within a fast-paced work environment
- Self-starter, who is able to take initiative, is productive and efficient
- Independent, detail-oriented and sales-driven
- Ability to work well within a group/team dynamic
- Passionate and excited about Saturdays
How to Apply:
To apply, please email a resume, cover letter, salary requirements and at least 3 professional references to [email protected] with "Account Executive" in the subject line.
NYC Retail Manager
Saturdays is looking to hire an experienced Store/Inventory Manager for the 2 New York City flagship locations. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead a team of talented retail associates, focused on sales and customer service, and become a leader at Saturdays NYC.
- Manage the retail staff to ensure business needs are being supported and stores are reaching sales goals
- Take point on retail hiring/onboarding needs
- Manage staff disciplinary needs (probation periods, write ups) while maintaining an overall friendly and motivated sales team
- Manage store facility standards such as cleaning, plumbing, heat, AC, office supplies, and materials
- Manage Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly reporting to ensure budgets are met and store staff are motivated to hit goals and maximize sales
- Manage all communication relating to the Retail Stores with other Saturdays in-house departments
- Act as retail inventory manager to oversee mid-week inventory transfers, and arrange store schedules/launches. Organize and execute inventory counts 4 times a year.
- Manage customer service and relationships with established clientele while brainstorming programs and incentives for new customers
- Oversee in store visual merchandising along side in-store sales leads.
- Ensure that all staff members are sufficiently trained on all Systems and Procedures
- Instill and uphold retail standards through leadership and team development
- Manage weekly financial reports by location and physically drop deposits
- 3-5+ years experience of retail operations and management
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong people skills
- Able to multi task, manage, and delegate responsibility
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to lead
How To Apply:
Please email your résumé, salary requirements, and cover letter to [email protected]
Support Head of Production in all functions of the apparel production process from initial concept to delivery. In this role you will act as a liaison between design department and factories to ensure timely delivery of quality goods.
- Daily communication with internal team and external vendors.
- Coordinate production flow from tech pack submission to bulk production.
- Ensure design and measurement details are met for final production.
- Identify and raise quality and technical issues with vendors and team.
- Maintain Production Status Reports to include current style detail information.
- Responsible for tracking, management and organization of Production samples.
- Support department with administrative tasks.
- 2-3 years experience in apparel production, product development and/or design.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude and sense of humor.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject title "Production Coordinator".
Retail Sales Representative
Saturdays is seeking full-time and part-time retail sales representatives for our Soho and West Village locations.
- Identify ways to drive sales and ensure action is taken to achieve goals
- Enhance the customer service and create an environment that is welcoming to customers and coworkers
- Ensure store presentation and operating standards meet and exceed expectations
- Basic inventory management and maintenance.
- Strong experience in retail store work and sales is a must.
- Organized, devoted and hard worker
- Excellent communications skills (oral and written).
- Computer skills. Knowledge of Lightspeed a plus.
- Knowledge of surfing and surf related equipment a bonus.
How To Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject title "Retail Sales Representative".
Saturdays is seeking full-time and part-time barista employees for our Soho and West Village locations.
- Create a positive and energetic atmosphere for customers and fellow staff.
- Craft excellent coffee drinks and keep the shop looking clean and orderly while doing it.
- Provide personal initiative while also working as a member of a team.
- Surf and/or retail knowledge a plus.
- Substantial experience working in coffee.
- Rosetta/Latte Art and NYC Food Handlers a must.
- Hard working, punctual and reliable.
- Ability to take self-ownership of day-to-day operations.
How To Apply:
Please email your resume to [email protected] with the subject title "Barista".