Saturdays is looking to hire an experienced Store Manager for the Crosby Street location in New York City. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead a team of talented retail associates and get involved with the brand on numerous different levels.
Responsibilities Include, But are not limited to:
- Manage the retail staff to ensure business needs are being supported and stores are reaching sales goals
- Create and manage Retail staff schedules, hiring, and holiday requests
- Manage employee counseling (probation periods, write ups) while maintaining an overall friendly and motivated sales team
- Manage store maintenance and hygiene such as cleaning, plumbing, heat, AC, office supplies, and materials
- Manage Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly reporting to ensure budgets are met and store staff are motivated to hit goals and maximize sales
- Manage all communication relating to the Retail Stores with other Saturdays in-house departments
- Oversee retail collection deliveries, mid-week inventory transfers, and arrange store schedules/launches. Work with POS system and Inventory manager to maximize inventory availability for customers. Organize and execute inventory counts 4 times a year
- Manage customer service and relationships with established clientele while brainstorming programs and incentives for new customers
- Manage in store visual merchandising on a bi-weekly basis with retail staff
- Ensure that all staff members are sufficiently trained on all Systems and Procedures
- 3-5+ years experience of retail operations and management
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong people skills
- Able to multi task, manage, and delegate responsibility
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to lead
How To Apply:
Please email your résumé, salary requirements, and cover letter to [email protected]
Paris Showroom Interns - June 21st-28th
Saturdays NYC is seeking enthusiastic interns based in France who are available during Paris Men’s fashion week from June 21st to 28th, 2017. Interns would get an opportunity to work with our sales team in our Paris showroom during our Spring-Summer 18 sales campaign.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Setting up and breaking down showroom
- Sample inventory
- Greeting buyers for showroom appointments
- Assisting sales team and buyers in appointments
- Note-taking for sales team during appointments
- Visual merchandising and organizing the showroom
- Organizing and replenishing linesheets and lookbooks for appointments
- Fluent in both English and French
- Showroom or previous fashion week experience preferred
- Based in France
- This internship is unpaid. Lunch will be provided.
How to apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter with "Paris Intern" in the subject line to [email protected] Be sure to note your dates of availability from June 21st to 28th, 2017.
Freelance Retoucher / Photographer - Spring 2017
Saturdays is looking for an Freelance retoucher/ Photographer to work closely with our in-house photographer at our corporate office.
- Must be able to work on a project by project basis
- Proficient in Photoshop, Capture One
- Highly Experience in ecom photography and retouching
- Experience with studio photography and lighting
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong photography portfolio
- Previous studio experience is a must
- Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Assist during studio shoots
- Editing and retouching photos for website
How To Apply:
Please submit a résumé, cover letter, and portfolio to [email protected]
Retail Sales Representatives
Saturdays NYC is seeking full-time employees for our Soho and West Village Locations.
- Identify ways to drive sales and ensure action is taken to achieve goals
- Enhance the customer service and creating an environment that is welcoming to customers and coworkers; be cooperative, well informed and quick.
- Ensure store presentation and operating standards meet and exceed expectations
- Basic inventory management and maintenance.
- Strong experience in retail store work and sales is a must.
- Organized, devoted and hard worker
- Excellent communications skills (oral and written).
- Computer skills. Knowledge of Lightspeed a plus.
- Knowledge of surfing and surf related equipment a bonus.
How To Apply:
Please email your résumé to [email protected] with "Retail Sales Representative" in the subject line.
Fashion Design Intern - Spring 2017
Saturdays is seeking self-motivated fashion design interns for part-time and full-time roles for Spring 2017 at our corporate office. Interns will work directly with our Head of Design and Development on upcoming ready-to-wear collections. Students must be enrolled in college and able to receive credit to apply. Please note that this is an on-job experience program, not a mentorship.
• Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat)
• Knowledge of garment construction, and fundamental understanding of spec measurements is required
• Knowledge of fabric and understanding of basic applications not required but greatly preferred.
• Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Must be able to receive academic credit
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Working directly with design on various hands-on projects to prepare for upcoming ready-to-wear collection and/or SMU projects
• Expect a wide range of tasks from creating CADs to assembling TPs
How to Apply:
Please send your résumé and cover letter to [email protected] with "Fashion Design Intern" in the subject line.
Junior Graphic Designer
Saturdays is looking for a talented and multidisciplinary junior graphic designer to join our team.
The position would work full-time at our main office and report directly to our Creative Director & Senior Graphic Designer
- Assist in the design process for a variety of projects including but not limited to weekly emailers, website updates, catalogs and product packaging
- Create work that demonstrates a strong sense of typography, layout and composition
- Ability to think creatively within our in-house creative voice
- Prepare files for print & web production
- Ability to transition between multiple projects while managing deadlines efficiently
- Ability to manage external vendors (agencies, printers, production, photographers)
- Have at least 1-3 years of post grad working experience
- Ability to work independently as well as in a larger group
- Should be a conceptual designer able to convey ideas and concepts through design
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Familiarity with print production and web best practices
- Knowledge in photography and ability to shoot and create content for social media is a plus.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate and excited about design
- Capable of working within a fast paced work environment
- Self Starter who is able to take initiative, be productive and efficient
- Strong attention to detail and consistency
How To Apply:
Please email your résumé & a link to an online portfolio (or a PDF file) to [email protected]
Saturdays is seeking full-time and part-time barista employees for our Soho and West Village locations.
- Create a positive and energetic atmosphere for customers and fellow staff.
- Craft excellent coffee drinks and keep the shop looking clean and orderly while doing it.
- Provide personal initiative while also working as a member of a team.
- Surf and/or retail knowledge a plus.
- Substantial experience working in coffee.
- Rosetta/Latte Art and NYC Food Handlers a must.
- Hard working, punctual and reliable.
- Ability to take self-ownership of day-to-day operations.
How To Apply:
Please email your résumé to [email protected]