Head of Ecommerce
Saturdays NYC is seeking an ecommerce leader to drive growth of the ecommerce business. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the elements of a profitable e-commerce operation, including site experience, merchandising, content, analytics, conversion, retention, order fulfillment and logistics, and technical aspects of site management. This role will actively collaborate with cross-functional teams and leadership to optimize processes and provide insights to drive global, omni-channel sales.
- Define long-and short-term global eCommerce roadmap to ensure seamless shopping and purchase experience and own execution of the same.
- Oversee day-to-day management of the website, including troubleshooting any errors, responsive redesigns, and enhancements. Interface with the product developers on all system-related projects and challenges
- Manage internal team and external partners to deliver scale-able solutions that grow the business.
- Meet financial objectives through annual budget preparation and ongoing forecasting and results analysis. Oversee regular reporting of KPIs. Leverage data analytics to track performance to goals and benchmarks and identify opportunities for business development across segments of the Company.
- Plan and execute a comprehensive digital marketing strategy to drive sales, online traffic, new customer acquisition and site experiences that deliver monthly and annual revenue goals, while also supporting an omni-channel brand experience.
- Work closely with functions including brand marketing, social media, operations, merchandising, customer service and creative to deliver revenue-driving ecommerce campaigns, evolution of digital branding and consistently improve customer experience on site.
- Promote and execute best in class online user experience methodologies that drive engagement and conversion; play a lead role in User Acceptance Testing and in identifying business requirements for website releases.
- Drive site personalization and segmentation strategy to create a relevant, value-added, personal, and engaging customer experience.
- 7-10+ years of strategic e-commerce management experience required, preferably within omni-channel apparel or specialty retailer
- Bachelor’s degree
- Entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding financial and business acumen and experience with modeling, planning, and budgeting.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience breaking down complex situations and subjects into easy to understand concepts and action items
- Ability to articulate and promote brand vision
- Experience in the following areas: web merchandising, digital marketing and analytics, CRM, customer service, e-commerce order fulfillment, distribution/shipping, fraud detection/loss prevention, payment gateways, relevant legal issues (e.g., intellectual property, ADA compliance).
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and relationship management skills, with the ability to lead / collaborate with direct reports and cross-functional teams.
How To Apply
Please email your résumé and examples of copy writing to [email protected] with “HEAD OF ECOMMERCE” in the subject line.
Saturdays NYC is looking for an Ecommerce Coordinator to join our team. This position will own the online product listing process as well as day-to-day maintenance of the website. The Ecommerce Coordinator will need to have a strategic mind and exceptional organizational skills.
- Own the product listing process for website, including writing and loading product descriptions, pricing, sizing, and images etc.
- Assist with the management of outside photographers, stylists, and retouchers to ensure seasonal and special product is photographed accurately and completely.
- Coordinate with both internal teams and international partners on daily, weekly, and monthly content publishes.
- Maintain product catalog and merchandising on site.
- Support communications with external web development agency to facilitate bug reporting, collaborate on web enhancements, and participate in status updates.
- Assist with coordination of Saturdays online marketing channels, including email and social media
- Serve as the primary point of contact for site publishing and troubleshooting.
- Surface actionable insights from ecommerce reports.
- Monitor advancements in eCommerce and digital space, as well as competitive landscape, for opportunities and new ideas to improve our customers digital experience and drive internal efficiencies.
- Process chargebacks and investigate their cause.
- Up to 3 years of ecommerce experience
- Passionate and excited about ecommerce and men’s fashion
- Self motivated, able to take on projects and bring them to completion
- Extremely detailed, consistent and thorough
- A great communicator, verbally and written
- A problem solver with a willingness to find answers when there is no clear guidance
- Experience working with Google Analytics a plus
- Experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, or Capture One a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
How To Apply
Please email your résumé and examples of copy writing to [email protected] with “ECOMMERCE COORDINATOR” in the subject line.
Junior Graphic Designer
Saturdays is looking for a talented and multi-disciplinary Junior Graphic Designer to join our team. The position would work full-time at our main office and report directly to our Creative Director & Art Director
- Assist in the design process for a variety of projects including but not limited to weekly emailers, website updates, catalogs and product packaging
- Create work that demonstrates a strong sense of typography, layout, and composition
- Ability to think creatively within our in-house creative voice
- Prepare files for print & web production
- Ability to transition between multiple projects while managing deadlines efficiently
- Ability to manage external vendors (agencies, printers, production, photographers)
- Have at least 1-3 years of post grad working experience
- Ability to work independently as well as in a larger group
- Should be a conceptual designer able to convey ideas and concepts through design
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Familiarity with print production and best web practices
- Knowledge in photography and ability to shoot and create content for social media is a plus
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate and excited about design
- Capable of working within a fast paced work environment
- Self Starter who is able to take initiative, be productive and efficient
- Strong attention to detail and consistency
How To Apply:
Please email your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to [email protected] with the subject title “Junior Graphic Designer” followed by your full name.
Retail Sales Representative
Saturdays is seeking full-time and part-time retail sales representatives for our SoHo and West Village locations.
- Identify ways to drive sales and ensure action is taken to achieve goals
- Enhance the customer service and create an environment that is welcoming to customers and coworkers
- Ensure store presentation and operating standards meet and exceed expectations
- Basic inventory management and maintenance.
- Strong experience in retail store work and sales is a must.
- Organized, devoted and hard worker
- Excellent communications skills (oral and written).
- Computer skills. Knowledge of Lightspeed a plus.
- Knowledge of surfing and surf related equipment a bonus.
How To Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject title “Retail Sales Representative”.
Fashion Design Intern – Fall 2019
Saturdays is seeking self-motivated fashion design interns for part-time and full-time internships at our corporate office. Interns will work with our design department on upcoming ready-to-wear collections. Students must be enrolled in college and able to receive credit to apply. Please note that this is an on-job experience program, not a mentorship.
- Working directly with design on various hands-on projects to prepare for upcoming ready-to-wear collection and/or SMU projects
- Expect a wide range of tasks from creating CADs to assembling TPs
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat)
- Knowledge of garment construction, and fundamental understanding of spec measurements is required
- Knowledge of fabric and understanding of basic applications not required but greatly preferred.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Must be able to receive academic credit
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject title “Fashion Design Intern”.
Production Intern – Fall 2019
Intern will work with Production team to gain insight on all stages of the apparel production process from initial concept through delivery.
- Assist in sourcing textiles and vendors.
- Attend fit sessions to ensure proper measurements are met and sample corrections are made.
- Monitor testing procedures on fabric, yarn, trim and finished garments.
- Maintain a Production Status Report to include current style detail information.
- Send out packages and check in protos, PPS and sample collection.
- Admin, tasks related to production and product development.
- Current enrollment in Production/Product Development degree program preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to receive academic credit.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject title “Production Intern”.
Ecommerce Fulfillment Shipping Associate
Saturdays is looking for an Ecommerce Fulfillment Shipping Specialist for our Ridgewood warehouse.
- Picking and packing daily Ecommerce orders
- Processing returns
- Customer Service via email and phones
- Working with POS and UPS Worldship
- Performing inventory spot checks
- Support general warehouse team during peak receiving and wholesale shipping periods
- 1-2 years experience ecommerce required
- Extremely organized and proactive
- Experience with Microsoft Office
How To Apply:
Please email your résumé, salary requirements, and cover letter to [email protected]