Free shipping on US orders over $100.
The Seneca Polar Fleece Pullover is the first iteration of our best-selling polar fleece sweatshirt for women, cut in a low-pile, recycled-polyester polar fleece made in Italy by a GRS-certified mill. The Seneca is cut in a relaxed fit that's perfect for wearing over a hoodie, under a jacket for extra warmth, or on its own. Featuring utility details like a contrast nylon patch pocket, contrast yoke seam and coverstitch details, and an elastic binding, the Seneca is lined in a supersoft athletic mesh for breathability, structure, and comfort.
- Relaxed fit
- Midweight, low-pile, Italian 100% polyester polar fleece made from recycled polyester, using approximately 12-14 plastic bottles per garment. Our mill partner is fully GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certified
- Fully lined interior with athletic mesh
- 1x1 rib V-neck collar
- 1x1 rib at bottom opening and sleeve cuff
- Contrast nylon patch pocket with zipper opening on front chest
- Front and back yoke construction
- Front contrast single welt pocket
- Contrast color overlock stitching seam detail
- Exterior script graphic woven label on front pocket