The Vestoj Manifesto
- All articles must relate to sartorial issues.
- To bridge academia and industry.
- Fashion must always be taken seriously.
- The tone must be inviting.
- Text and image must be given equal importance.
- Everything shall be questioned - nothing is holy.
- Remain independent in thought and action.
- Advertising is forbidden.
- The reader's intellect must be gratified as her aesthetic sense.
- Have an interdisciplinary approach.
OUT OF STOCK
This order is currently out of stock, please email [email protected] to check in-store availability.