Junior Graphic Designer - New York, NY
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to help execute a wide variety of design and photo related tasks. This includes but is not limited to content for website, email marketing, digital advertising, social media, packaging. The Junior Graphic Designer will also participate in larger marketing efforts to help develop seasonal campaigns, collaborations, and other marketing programs.
This role will collaborate closely with Senior Designer and Marketing Manager as well as members in creative, marketing, and photo departments.
- Design and create email campaigns.
- Create and prepare photos and graphics for social media channels.
- Assist in ecommerce and marketing photoshoots.
- Retouching ecommerce clothing flats.
- Organize and prep brand assets for events and releases.
- Assist in creating marketing and promotional materials.
- 2+ years of experience working in graphic design for a lifestyle brand
- Portfolio that demonstrates a wide variety of creative executions and showcases an ability to adapt to different concepts
- Solid understanding of typographic principles and grids
- Up-to-date with graphic, cultural and fashion trends plus new techniques within the graphic design industry
- Familiarity with Surfing and/or New York fashion culture a plus
- Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet short and ever-changing deadlines.
- Knowledge of studio and film photography a plus.
- Knowledge of Klaviyo and Shopify a plus.
Job Type: Full-Time
To Apply: Please email your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com.