Free shipping on US orders over $100.
An homage to one of our favorite cities, this hoodie features an image our co-founder shot from the Cerulean Hotel in Tokyo just after dusk, surrounded by postcard poetry handwritten by our head designer. Cut in our classic heavyweight 460gsm french terry fleece.
- New Standard Fit. Take your normal size, or size up for an oversized look.
- 460gsm 100% cotton loopback terry fabric
- 1-piece Hood with dart detail
- Bound back neck seam with cotton herringbone tape
- Flat braided cotton hood drawcord
- Antique nickel metal hood drawcord eyelet
- Kangaroo Pocket with bartacks
- "Saturdays New York City" embroidered over kangaroo pocket
- Screen printed Tokyo graphic on center back
- Overlock with split needle seams
- 1x1 Rib waistband and sleeve cuff
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry