Free shipping on US orders over $100. All sale items are final sale.
These Abrams Sweatpants are cut in our classic heavyweight 460gsm french terry fleece and feature postcard poetry handwritten by our head designer.
- Loose fit; plenty of room in the seat and thigh with minimal taper in the leg. Take a size down if you're looking for a slimmer fit.
- 460 gsm, 100% cotton loopback heavyweight terry fabric
- Self turn back WB with inner elastic band
- Inner adjustable flat braided cotton drawcord at waistband
- 5/8" Single welt pocket with bartacks
- Overlock with split needle seams
- Embroidered ‘Saturdays New York City’ graphic logo on front leg
- Printed postcard poetry on rear left thigh
- Self turn back leg opening with inner elastic band