Free shipping on US orders over $100. All sale items are final sale.
Moscot is a 5th generation family-owned eyewear business born and bred in the Lower East Side of New York City. For our Fall '21 collection, we've teamed up with them on an exclusive Olive colorway of their classic Kelev sunglasses. The Kelevs are designed and prototyped in NYC by Zack Moscot and feature Italian acetate and real glass lenses.
- Handcrafted using Italian olive acetate
- Features dash rivets on temples
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 5-barrel hinge
- Co-branded temple engravings
- Real glass lenses in grey
- Signature acetate tips
- Designed and prototyped by 5th generation, Zack Moscot in NY
- Lens Width: 51 mm
- Frame Width: 135 mm
- Bridge Size: 22 mm
- Temple Length: 145 mm
- Size: Average